Friday, October 22, 2010

The last

I didn't notice him all this time. He was the one who took picture for our class event. He was never in the picture, that is why I hardly notice him. He was so good at taking picture that the picture he take capture the feeling of the people. watching all those picture, I know that he love this class a lot.

So, for our graduation day, the class had voted that he will be our class photographer and will take some picture and also do some video recording. That day, the meeting was cancel, but I came to class to take my bag that I accidentally left in the classroom. When I was about to leave, he came in and ask. "Are the meeting over? Am I too late?". And I just remember that I forgot to tell him that today meeting was canceled. When I told him, he just shrug his shoulder and walk away. I can see that he had already get the camera from the photography club. So, I decided that we could start doing some filming."why don't we film the road that we took from school to the train station." He just agree. We walk together on the path way, the cherry blossom flowers that decorated the road was falling down. The fall had start a few weeks ago. And the trees are going to be bald in a few more weeks. Then, come the cold winter.

While walking with him, I feel my heart beat faster. Maybe I had fall for him. And he suddenly stop at the park across the train station. Under the cherry blossom tree, before the last petal drop to the ground, he said"I love you". And he turn away. Then he said" sorry. I am not suppose to say this."
"Its okay. I also feel the same"
"No its not okay. You must never love me"
after that he just go. A few day past, and he had not be coming to school. His confession, his anger, was a mystery to me. I want to know why he did that. I wish he had come

The exam week is over, yet he is not here, but a phone call from his friend explain everything.
"...Did you hear me? I say he is dead. I've heard that he was sick, and he himself know that he will not be able to live long..."
that's all I heard before my world turn pitch black. I can't believe it. He is no longer with me.

On our graduation day. We play the recording that was made. At the end of a recording, he confess to me that he love me.. and he was sorry for not be able to be by my side...

but, I will forever remember him...