Wednesday, October 20, 2010

the crying heart


Outside, it was raining cat and dog. I do nothing. Watching the raindrop knocking on my window, I count every and each one of them. Waiting for Mr. Rain to stop, hoping to see the shining sun.

Days turn into week, weeks turn into month, months turn into year. But the rain never stop. Keep falling on my window, with a steady rhythm. I want to see the sun shine!!

Each drop carried with it a sad story. A story of a crying heart.

Each drop told me a story of people's suffering on their own. The people that I saw at a bus stop, the people that I met at shopping mall, all these people, had their own sad stories, which being told in every drop of rain. Like rainy days, their heart was crying.

That is why I yearn for the sun to shine. To cherish the crying heart, to stop the falling tears. Give new beginning to every sad ending. And I believe, that the sun will shine again. And all those crying heart will stop, and move forward, with a refreshing beginning, like the day after the rain,refreshing!